The Arena Eventing Autumn Series at Greenlands Equestrian Centre ( including a xmas special) begins in a week opening on 22/23 Oct with further dateson 12/13 Nov, 10/11 Dec & 22/23 Dec. The Classes to include 65,75,85cm on Saturdays and 75,85,95cm on Sundays. There are also Training Sessions (45mins/90mins) available on Saturday mornings for riders and their trainers to take up to 3 horses per session.
- All entries are of course taken on the www.cumbriahorsetrials.com
/events web page.
- There is a discount scheme using a voucher code for more than single entries.
- Fabulous courses incorporating a mixture of show jumps and solid and inviting timber jumps over a course of approx 20 obstacles.
- Specific start times are given and the competition is decided by the clearest and closest to the optimum time.
- Great winter fun! Riders may enter more than one class on the same horse or two horses in the same class.
- Prizes and rosettes to the top 5.
- These competitions count towards the 2016/2017 Individual Arena Eventing Class Champions to be awarded in October 2017.