BRITISH EVENTING Affiliated Horse Trials.
At Warwick Hall and Frenchfield Park. Sandy venues, galloping terrain and a wide variety of educational tracks. Excellent viewing for owners and spectators.
30th April/1st May at Frenchfield – BE90,100,Novice, ONU18
21st/22nd May at Warwick Hall – BE80, 90,100, Novice, 90U18,100U18
18th/19th June at Warwick Hall – BE80, 90,100, Novice, 90U18,100U18
23rd/24th July at Warwick Hall – BE80, 90,100, Novice, 90U18,100U18
10th/11th September at Frenchfield – BE90,100,Novice, ONU18
- Entry is via www.britisheventing.com
- British Eventing membership and horse registration is required to enter these events.
- Minimum eligibility requirements apply to enter at BE100 classes and above.
- FOR STABLING – see drop down below
- These events are once again open to the public. BE Membership cards will be needed to gain free entry arrival., otherwise £10pp
- BE Rules apply throughout the event. Qualifying results, BE points and foundation points will be awarded.
- Entry fees from £65.00 plus start & booking fees
- Professional course design and judging. Veterinary, Doctor, Paramedic, Farrier services are on site throughout the event.
- A Rider Representative is available to take inquiries at any time
In association with
BE Membership, rules, schedules, locations, stabling and cross country courses
British Eventing is split into regions. There are regional co-ordinators to help you get started and the Membership Dept at head office is the first point of contact for all enquires for the sport. Telephone 02476 698856 (Phone lines open Monday-Friday: 9.15am – 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays)
In case of ABANDONMENT please phone 07836 238808
ALL TERRAIN VEHICLES/MOTORCYCLES will not be permitted except for disabled access. Provision will be made for disabled persons to have suitable access to the administration area, show jumping and a designated area on the cross country.
DOGS must be kept on leads at all times.
ENTRANCE POLICY – BE membership cards MUST be displayed on arrival, otherwise £10 per person.
Warwick Hall – Grid reference.NY46665695. SEE MAP. Postcode CA4 8PG (always follow the Yellow HORSE TRIALS Direction Signs).
The event is located off the A69 (Carlisle to Newcastle on Tyne), about 2 miles from M6 J43. It will be signposted using officialYELLOW direction signs. Warwick Hall Horse Trials is sited on sandy soil and old turf.
The XC course will be a straightforward track with alternatives at some combinations. There is an extensive water fence.
Frenchfield – Grid reference. NY538301. SEE MAP. Postcode CA11 8TZ (always follow the Yellow HORSE TRIALS Direction Signs).
The event is located off the A686 (Penrith to Alston Road), about 2 miles from the Penrith Kemplay roundabout. It will be signposted from the roundabout. Frenchfield Horse Trials is sited on sandy soil and old turf.
The XC course will be a straightforward track with alternatives at some combinations. There is a water fence.
Stabling Providers within striking distance of Cumbria Horse Trials competitions.
PLEASE CONTACT STABLING PROVDERS DIRECT TO CHECK THEY WILL BE OPERATING FROM 10th Sept.
- Anne Collier, Blackdyke Equestrian Centre, Blackford, Carlisle. CA6 4EY. 12 STABLES. firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. 01228 674633
- Sally Bennet, Sebergham, Carlisle, CA5 7HP. 4 STABLES. email@example.com. Tel. 016974 76152. Turnout available on request and B+B with evening meal for riders/grooms.
- Emma Greenland, Ivy House Stables, Skelton, Penrith CA11 9UB. 15 STABLES. emmagreenland@Hotmail.com. Tel. 017684 84821 www.ivyhousestables.com
- Newton Rigg College, Penrith, CA11 0AH. 01768 893442 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lulie Hothfield, Drybeck Hall, Appleby, CA16 6TF. 2 STABLES. email@example.com. 017683 51487 Turnout available & b&b with evening meal on request
- Ann Lawson, Heads Nook, Brampton. CA8 9AF. 10 STABLES (7.5max vehicle size). firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. 07778781061 B+B also available
- Marj Smith, Mount Farm B&B, Blackford, Carlisle, CA6 4ER. 4 stables (straw, but shaving by arrangement) and b&b accommodation with full breakfast. email@example.comTel – 07837894602 or 01228 674641. www.themountfarmbandb.co.uk
- Lanercost Equestrian and Country Accommodation, Brampton. CA8 2HL. 4 STABLES. Tel. 01697 543009. Hay/haylage, bedding and feed available to purchase or owners can provide their own. Small equestrian shop on site. 2 en suite rooms and serve either continental or full English breakfast. Deborah Whiteford, St Mary’s Vale, Lanercost.
- Barbara Schindler, Lilac House Southwaite CA4 0ND. 2 STABLES. firstname.lastname@example.org. Mobile no. is 07821 687664. B&B Accommodation also available.
- Helena Auld. 2 Stables. email@example.com. Facilities on site (walker, all weather outdoor floodlit arena with showjumps, solarium, wash bay, surfaces turnout areas). Hook up available. Mobile 07889220403. 1 mile off junction 44 M6 Carlisle on the main A road.
- Dianne Hutchinson, Stabling available 5 mins from Warwick Hall. 2 stables available, rubber matting & automatic drinkers. 20 x 40 arena with jumps & floodlights. Electric hook-ups available. Tel 07714477024
To provide a successful event we need many volunteers to support the competitors throughout the day.
This may involve volunteering with dressage judges, supervising the Show Jumping Arena or Judging the fences on the cross country courses.
If you are prepared to volunteer the sport will grow and thrive.