Regrettably, Round#2 has now been postponed due to lockdown restrictions to Sunday 6th Dec**
The first in a series of six arena eventing fixtures at Blackdyke Farm, Carlisle commences on Sun 22nd Nov with entries open from today.
Dec 27th . Then Jan 24th, Feb 28th, March 28th.
These are all the fourth Sunday in the month.
- 25% discount for 2 or more classes entered at each event – use code ‘bae2’ at checkout
- Entry Fees: 1 Round £22, 2 Rounds £33,
- Absolutely No booking fees!
- No Membership required – just enter and run!
- Classes 65-70cm, 80cm, 90cm (All Optimum Time)
- Start Times published by 8pm on the Thursday evening prior to the fixture date
- Professional course design and judging
- Scores and results to view on the Cumbria Horse Trials website
- Original, fun, competitive and relaxed
Social Distancing protocols in place for your safety. Arrive, Compete, Leave
To ensure these arena based events may go ahead indoors, the Blackdyke and Cumbria Horse Trials team have undertaken the necessary risk assessments and these provide the following strict guidance for all visitors to our events.
- to minimise numbers of people on site, each named competitor will be allowed one support person plus one other person.
- to aide the track and trace system each named competitor must nominate their support and other person on the entry form
- to adopt the Government’s track and trace system all persons should utilise the QR code on arrival
- all social distancing regulations must be adhered to including the sanitisation/washing of hands, wearing of face coverings indoors and maintaining one metre plus distancing
- to ensure no person comes to the venue who may be displaying signs of Covid19 all competitors must declare themselves free from symptoms at the time of entry and on arrival
- the maximum number of competitors in the collecting ring has been set at 6 riders
- any support person altering the fences in the collecting ring must wear gloves and face coverings
- where any first aid attention is given to a rider, or visitor, the First Aider will ,where at all possible maintain social distance and be wearing PPE
- any person not observing these strict protocols will be asked to leave the venue
- no takeaway food or drink will be available until further notice.
There will be no prize presentation gatherings and rossetes will be posted to winners and placed riders after the event.