Classes 65-70cm, 80cm, 90cm (All Optimum Time)
Sun 24th Nov 2019 entries open from late September
Sun 22nd Dec 2019
Sun 19th Jan 2020
Sun 23rd Feb 2020
Sun 22nd March 2020
Entry Fees: 1 Round £20, 2 Rounds £30, 3 Rounds £45 (Family Bookings only – use voucher code bae2 at Checkout)
Please can you be aware of the following Rules & Guidelines:
- All riders MUST wear appropriate body protectors and skull caps per British Eventing Rules 2019/2020
- Please ‘check in’ to the collecting ring steward so that we know you are warming up & ready to compete
- Please arrive with sufficient time to warm up and compete on time. We do try to run to time.
- Please be respectful to others warming up. Try and all go in the same direction and limit the number of ponies/horses to a sensible number.
- The Judges decision is Final.
- Faults are given as per BE Show Jumping and Cross Country
- Each class is judged to an Optimum Time set at the start of the class based on approx 325mpm Show Jumping and from 435 to 475 Cross Country rising as the classes progress
- The winner is the combination on or closest to the optimum time, where priorty is given to riders under the set time.