Sun 26th May 2019 at Warwick Hall
UPDATED: 22nd May ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
A combined show jumping and cross country competition designed to be fun and educational for both experienced and novice horses & ponies – with absolutely NO dressage! A course of 9-11 show jumps followed immediately by a ‘short course’ of 12-14 cross country fences including combinations and water over a 1600-1800m track. Ideal for pre-affiliated eventing experience. Optimum times set between 325 and 435/450/475m/minute.
There are 3 events in the series with rider and horse combinations accumulating points over the year with their best four scores to counting towards the Eventer Derby Series for Junior (year of 18th birthday), and Senior (over 18) riders. Sponsor prizes and rosettes for the top 3 in each of the 70, 80 and 90cm classes.
Entry Fee: £45.00 plus £5 Start Fee payable when collecting numbers
Please can you be aware of the following:
- Please can all riders wear appropriate body protectors and skull caps per British Eventing Rules 2019
- You will need to bring a cross country number bib
- Please ‘check in’ to the collecting ring steward so that we know you are warming up & ready to compete
- Please arrive with sufficient time to warm up and compete on time. We do try to run to time.
- Please be respectful to others warming up. Try and all go in the same direction and limit the number of ponies/horses to a sensible number.
- The Judges decision is Final.
- Faults are given as per BE Show Jumping and Cross Country
- Time is to an Optimum Time set at the start of the class based on approx 325mpm Show Jumping and from 435 to 475 Cross Country rising as the classes progress
- The winner is the combination on or closest to the optimum time where the under the set time scores higher than over