Entries are being taken HERE for the next round in the Maiden Marine & Ruth Clark Equestrian 2021 Eventer Derby Series
Please can you be aware of the following Rules & Guidelines:
- All riders MUST wear appropriate body protectors and skull caps per British Eventing Rules 2021
- Full Covid19 Social Distancing protocols will be in force throughout the competition where applicable
- Please ‘check in’ to the collecting ring steward so that we know you are warming up & ready to compete
- Please arrive with sufficient time to warm up and compete on time. We do try to run to time.
- Please be respectful to others warming up. All go in the same direction and limit the number of ponies/horses to 6.
- The Judges decision is Final.
- Faults are given as per BE Show Jumping and BE Cross Country
- Each class is judged to an Optimum Time set at the start of the class based on approx 325mpm Show Jumping and from 435 to 475 Cross Country rising as the classes progress
- The winner is the combination on or closest to the optimum time, where priorty is given to riders under the set time
No refunds will be given unless withdrawal is made before close of entries which is the close of Wednesday prior to the competition.
In the event of cancellation for reasons not associated with the weather and access and safety at the venue, ALL entry fees will be refunded less a 10% admin fee. Entries may however be transfered to another date remaining within the season and for the same competition type at no additional charge.
In the event of abandonment of an event where weather conditions were the cause of the abandonment. (usually between 1 day prior to the fixture date OR during the day of competition) NO REFUND of entry fees will be made. Entries may however be transfered once to another date remaining within the season and for the same competition type at no additional charge.
When entering all competitors must be satisfied they and their horse/pony are competent to jump the type and heights of the fences to be included in the class. Where a competitor enters a class with recent and consistent success at higher levels, they may be moved up a class or placed as a non competitive Hors Concours entry. The Organisers reserve the right to disallow an entry into any particular class for either over qualification or lack of experience.