The Cumbria Horse Trials Arena Eventing Series will be based at Blackdyke Riding and Competition Centre for Winter 2017 where a warm, friendly and professional reception will make everyone welcome.
There are 5 dates in the Series, with one date including a British Eventing Qualifier.
With fun and competitive classes ranging from 70, 80, 90 & 100 cm across two section types of Optimum Time and, XC Speed & Joker.
Sun 26th November
Sun 29th December
Sun 28th January
Sun 25th February
Sun 25th March
There will also be 2 arena eventing competitions just outside the county at Myrerscough College on 11th March and 2nd April.
A fully qualified BE Course Builder, Technical Adviser and BS Judge will be attending and LIVE RESULTS will be constantly updated to the website as the classes progress keeping all competitors completely in touch. The Cumbria Horse Trials ‘Arena Eventing’ Leader Board will run over the 5 competitions and be presented at 2018 Awards Ball in October. Prizes will be in-kind including the popular Maiden Marine clothing range along with vouchers covering cross country schooling at Warwick Hall in 2018 and tickets for our Eventer Derby classes.
PLEASE NOTE: The courses are ONLY available to walk on the day of the event from 8 am
- All classes open to any pony or horse 12.2hh/127cm or over
- Riders must be in the year of the 11th Birthday
- body Protectors and Helmets per British Eventing 2017 rule standards are compulsory
- Entries are accepted for a maximum of 3 classes for any horse and 5 classes for rider
- The Judge’s decision is FINAL. A qualified BS Judge will be attending.
- Start Times published 3 days prior to competition date on the website (usually by 8 pm on Thursday)
- In the event of cancellation or abandonment, all entry fees will be refunded less a £8.00 admin charge except where an alternative date can be found.
- In the event of no-show, the entry fees will not be refunded unless the place is filled from a wait list or where the rider finds a replacement for their booking. A £8 admin fee will be deducted from the refund.
- In the event of withdrawal, the entry may be carried over to the next available date within the Series, thereafter a £5 admin fee will apply. Entries cannot be carried over into the following season.
- Competitors may ONLY have 3 refusals at any numbered obstacle (elimination) and a maximum of 6 across the entire course after which they will be compulsorily retired and must leave the course at walk.
A special discount code cht10 applies for entering 2 or more classes and valid between 1 Oct to 31 March.