Stabling Providers within striking distance of Cumbria Horse Trials competitions.
- Anne Collier, Blackdyke Equestrian Centre, Blackford, Carlisle. CA6 4EY. 12 STABLES. email@example.com. 01228 674633
- Isabel Duff, Monkhouse, Southwaite, Carlisle. CA4 OPZ, 2 stables, firstname.lastname@example.org £35.00 per night per horse includes mucking out. 4 bed cottage available and hook up at additional cost
- Sally Bennet, Sebergham, Carlisle, CA5 7HP. 4 STABLES. email@example.com. 016974 76152. Turnout available on request and B+B with evening meal for riders/grooms.
- Emma Greenland, Ivy House Stables, Skelton, Penrith CA11 9UB. 15 STABLES. emmagreenland@Hotmail.com. 017684 84821 www.ivyhousestables.com
- Ann Lawson, Heads Nook, Brampton. CA8 9AF. 10 STABLES (7.5max vehicle size). firstname.lastname@example.org. 07778781061 B+B also available
- Lanercost Equestrian and Country Accommodation, Brampton. CA8 2HL. 4 STABLES. 01697 543009. Hay/haylage, bedding and feed available to purchase or owners can provide their own. Small equestrian shop on site. 2 en suite rooms and serve either continental or full English breakfast. Deborah Whiteford, St Mary’s Vale, Lanercost.
- Barbara Schindler, Lilac House Southwaite CA4 0ND. 2 STABLES. email@example.com. Mobile no. is 07821 687664. B&B Accommodation also available.