ARENA EVENTING at Blackdyke Farm. Indoor winter fun. Great value for money
Confirmed dates: upcoming 23 Jan; 27 Feb, 27 Mar
- Entry Fees: £24/entry or £36.00 for two rounds
- Use code: ae2 to gain the 25% discount for 2 or more rounds.
- Classes 65cm, 75cm, 85cm, 95cm (All Optimum Time)
- Absolutely No booking fees!
- No Membership required – just enter and run!
- Live scoring to the website.
- NO REFUNDS after start times published. Transfers to next date considered.
- Start Times published by 8pm on the Thursday evening prior to the fixture date
- Professional course design and judging
- Original, fun, competitive and relaxed
- Rosette and prizes will be made available for winners to collect after each class/section.
- Entry available to purchase HERE
In association with.
Please can you be aware of the following Rules & Guidelines:
- All riders MUST wear appropriate body protectors and skull caps per British Eventing Rules 2019/2020
- Please ‘check in’ to the collecting ring steward so that we know you are warming up & ready to compete
- Please arrive with sufficient time to warm up and compete on time. We do try to run to time.
- Please be respectful to others warming up. All go in the same direction and limit the number of ponies/horses to 6.
- The Judges decision is Final.
- Faults are given as per BE Show Jumping and Cross Country
- Each class is judged to an Optimum Time set at the start of the class based on approx 325mpm Show Jumping and from 435 to 475 Cross Country rising as the classes progress
- The winner is the combination on or closest to the optimum time, where priorty is given to riders under the set time.
No refunds will be given once start times have been published at 8pm on Thursday prior to the event.
In the event of cancellation for reasons not associated with the weather or access or safety at the venue, ALL entry fees will be refunded less a 15% admin fee. Entries may however be transfered to another date remaining within the season and for the same competition type at no additional charge.
In the event of abandonment of an event where weather conditions were the cause of the abandonment. (usually between 1 day prior to the fixture date OR during the day of competition) NO REFUND of entry fees will be made. Entries may however be transfered once to another date remaining within the season and for the same competition type at no additional charge.
When entering all competitors must be satisfied they and their horse/pony are competent to jump the type and heights of the fences to be included in the class. Where a competitor enters a class with recent and consistent success at higher levels, they may be moved up a class or placed as a non competitive Hors Concours entry. The Organisers reserve the right to disallow an entry into any particular class for either over qualification or lack of experience.