*CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE*BD Quest Sun 10th May 2020
BD Team & My Quest
The Cumbria Horse Trials Series 2020 concludes at Frenchfield.
- Organiser – Douglas & Lucinda Weymouth
Bampton Hall, Bampton, Penrith, Cumbria. Phone: 01931 713 245. Mobile: 07836 238808 (D) or 07753 656440 (L). Email: email@example.com
- Entries Secretary – Lucinda Weymouth
Phone: As Above. (No phone calls after 8pm) up to day of the event
Event Information - click on each tab
BD Competition Schedules may be found on the BD website
Search for the Date and/or Event Type using ‘Team Quest‘
|Sun||1||Team Quest Open Novice 27||N27||2007||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||2||Team Quest Open Preliminary 7||P7||2002||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||3||Team Quest Open Introductory C||INTRO C||2016||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||4||Team Quest U21 Novice 27||N27||2007||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||5||Team Quest U21 Preliminary 7||P7||2002||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||6||Team Quest U21 Introductory C||INTRO C||2016||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||7||My Quest Open Novice 28||N28||2008||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||8||My Quest Open Preliminary 13||P13||2006||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||9||My Quest Open Introductory B||Intro B||2009||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||10||My Quest U21 Novice 28||N28||2008||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||11||My Quest U21 Preliminary 13||P13||2006||B||£ 16.00|
|Sun||12||My Quest U21 Introductory B||Intro B||2009||B||£ 16.00|
Entries for this event may be made HERE
Stabling is available locally and should be booked direct from a list of stabling providers which can be found here…
Stabling Providers within striking distance of Cumbria Horse Trials competitions.
- Anne Collier, Blackdyke Equestrian Centre, Blackford, Carlisle. CA6 4EY. 12 STABLES. firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. 01228 674633
- Sally Bennet, Sebergham, Carlisle, CA5 7HP. 4 STABLES. email@example.com. Tel. 016974 76152. Turnout available on request and B+B with evening meal for riders/grooms.
- Emma Greenland, Ivy House Stables, Skelton, Penrith CA11 9UB. 15 STABLES. emmagreenland@Hotmail.com. Tel. 017684 84821 www.ivyhousestables.com
- Newton Rigg College, Penrith, CA11 0AH. 01768 893442 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Lawson, Heads Nook, Brampton. CA8 9AF. 10 STABLES (7.5max vehicle size). email@example.com. Tel. 07778781061 B+B also available
- Marj Smith, Mount Farm B&B, Blackford, Carlisle, CA6 4ER. 4 stables (straw, but shaving by arrangement) and b&b accommodation with full breakfast. firstname.lastname@example.orgTel – 07837894602 or 01228 674641. www.themountfarmbandb.co.uk
- Lanercost Equestrian and Country Accommodation, Brampton. CA8 2HL. 4 STABLES. Tel. 01697 543009. Hay/haylage, bedding and feed available to purchase or owners can provide their own. Small equestrian shop on site. 2 en suite rooms and serve either continental or full English breakfast. Deborah Whiteford, St Mary’s Vale, Lanercost.
- Barbara Schindler, Lilac House Southwaite CA4 0ND. 2 STABLES. email@example.com. Mobile no. is 07821 687664. B&B Accommodation also available.
- Helena Auld. 2 Stables. firstname.lastname@example.org. Facilities on site (walker, all weather outdoor floodlit arena with showjumps, solarium, wash bay, surfaces turnout areas). Hook up available. Mobile 07889220403. 1 mile off junction 44 M6 Carlisle on the main A road.
Rosettes placings per BD Rules
In case of ABANDONMENT please phone 07836 238808
ALL TERRAIN VEHICLES/MOTORCYCLES will not be permitted except for disabled access. Provision will be made for disabled persons to have suitable access to the administration area, show jumping and a designated area on the cross country.
DOGS must be kept on leads at all times. TRADE STAND inquiries to Lucinda Weymouth.
Grid reference. NY538301. The event is located off the A686 (Penrith to Alston Road), about 1.30 miles from the Penrith Kemplay roundabout.
Cumbria Horse Trials
You’re welcome to attend any of our events whether as a rider, horse owner, volunteer, official or judge. Cumbria Horse Trials, in affiliation with British Eventing and British Dressage, will endeavour to provide a professsionally organised event and ensure your safety is foremost. Our aim is to be couteous, caring and considerate in providing events for everyone to enjoy. Thank you.
Huge thanks to our regular event title sponsors..