Winter Series #3
Entry Fee: £20.00 first class entered. £15 for second class and subsequent classes entered. Applies to Family bookings only. USE Vouncher Code bae2
Prizes: In Kind provided generously by sponsors.
Please can you be aware of the following:
- Please can all riders wear appropriate body protectors and skull caps per British Eventing Rules 2019/2020
- Please ‘check in’ to the collecting ring steward so that we know you are warming up & ready to compete
- Please arrive with sufficient time to warm up and compete on time. We do try to run to time.
- Please be respectful to others warming up. Try and all go in the same direction and limit the number of ponies/horses to a sensible number.
- The Judges decision is Final.
- Faults are given as per BE Show Jumping and Cross Country
- Time is to an Optimum Time set at the start of the class based on approx 325mpm Show Jumping rising as the classes progress
- The winner is the combination on or closest to the optimum time – with under the set time scoring higher than over.
Cumbria Horse Trials
You’re welcome to attend any of our events whether as a rider, horse owner, volunteer, official or judge. Cumbria Horse Trials, in affiliation with British Eventing and British Dressage, will endeavour to provide a professsionally organised event and ensure your safety is foremost. Our aim is to be couteous, caring and considerate in providing events for everyone to enjoy. Thank you.
Huge thanks to our regular event title sponsors..