BE Horse Trials at Frenchfield Park 12/13 Sept 2020
The Cumbria Horse Trials Series 2020 concludes at Frenchfield.
- Organiser – Douglas & Lucinda Weymouth
Bampton Hall, Bampton, Penrith, Cumbria. Phone: 01931 713 245. Mobile: 07836 238808 (D) or 07753 656440 (L). Email: email@example.com
- Entries Secretary – Lucinda Weymouth
Phone: As Above. (No phone calls after 8pm) up to day of the event
- SJ Course Designer – John Collier XC Course Designer – Douglas Weymouth
- Official Photographer – John Grossick
Phone: 01387 750512. Mobile: 07710461723. Web: http://www.grossick.co.uk
Event Information - click on each tab
Links to BE Member packages and horse registration
The majority of the BE100 are on the Saturday and the majority of BE90 sections are on Sunday.
Entry fees include VAT (No 708512251).
Internet entries will be accepted on http://www.bdwp.co.uk. Waitlist if entries are oversubscribed, a Wait List will be held. Please state on the entry form if you do not wish to be wait listed.
Postal entries to the Entries Secretary. Please make cheques payable to DJ Weymouth and enclose separate 22cm x 11cm envelope per horse.
WITHDRAWALS by 12:00 AM by telephoning Entries Secretary.
REFUND POLICY – 100% refund will be given for withdrawals before ballot date. Thereafter, entries that are replaced will receive a full refund subject to a £12 (plus VAT) administration charge (see Rule 4.11)
START TIMES are available on 12th Sept 18:00 – 20:00 on 01931 713245 or www.bdwp.co.uk/ff2
Stabling is available locally and should be booked direct from a list of stabling providers which can be found here…
Stabling Providers within striking distance of Cumbria Horse Trials competitions.
- Anne Collier, Blackdyke Equestrian Centre, Blackford, Carlisle. CA6 4EY. 12 STABLES. firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. 01228 674633
- Sally Bennet, Sebergham, Carlisle, CA5 7HP. 4 STABLES. email@example.com. Tel. 016974 76152. Turnout available on request and B+B with evening meal for riders/grooms.
- Emma Greenland, Ivy House Stables, Skelton, Penrith CA11 9UB. 15 STABLES. emmagreenland@Hotmail.com. Tel. 017684 84821 www.ivyhousestables.com
- Newton Rigg College, Penrith, CA11 0AH. 01768 893442 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Lawson, Heads Nook, Brampton. CA8 9AF. 10 STABLES (7.5max vehicle size). email@example.com. Tel. 07778781061 B+B also available
- Marj Smith, Mount Farm B&B, Blackford, Carlisle, CA6 4ER. 4 stables (straw, but shaving by arrangement) and b&b accommodation with full breakfast. firstname.lastname@example.orgTel – 07837894602 or 01228 674641. www.themountfarmbandb.co.uk
- Lanercost Equestrian and Country Accommodation, Brampton. CA8 2HL. 4 STABLES. Tel. 01697 543009. Hay/haylage, bedding and feed available to purchase or owners can provide their own. Small equestrian shop on site. 2 en suite rooms and serve either continental or full English breakfast. Deborah Whiteford, St Mary’s Vale, Lanercost.
- Barbara Schindler, Lilac House Southwaite CA4 0ND. 2 STABLES. email@example.com. Mobile no. is 07821 687664. B&B Accommodation also available.
- Helena Auld. 2 Stables. firstname.lastname@example.org. Facilities on site (walker, all weather outdoor floodlit arena with showjumps, solarium, wash bay, surfaces turnout areas). Hook up available. Mobile 07889220403. 1 mile off junction 44 M6 Carlisle on the main A road.
Frenchfield Horse Trials is sited on sandy soil and old turf. The course will be a straightforward track
In case of ABANDONMENT please phone 07443 621686 or 01931 713245.
ALL TERRAIN VEHICLES/MOTORCYCLES will not be permitted except for disabled access. Provision will be made for disabled persons to have suitable access to the administration area, show jumping and a designated area on the cross country.
DOGS must be kept on leads at all times. TRADE STAND inquiries to Lucinda Weymouth.
ENTRANCE POLICY – No charge for BE Members displaying their card or car pass & Cumbria Horse Trials Members. Otherwise £10 per car on Saturday and Sunday.
Grid reference. NY538301. The event is located off the A686 (Penrith to Alston Road), about 1.30 miles from the Penrith Kemplay roundabout. It will be signposted from the roundabout.