Look out for our exclusively framed train to compete series starting in 2018.
As we all look ahead to the winter indoor season and with 2018 set to hold exciting new events including the Frenchfield Park BE Affiliated Horse Trials and Eventer Derby competitions, early Spring will be the ideal time to be prepared for these and other events. Coaching from one of our top regional trainers will aim to prepare riders to achieve the best they can for themselves and their horses.
- Prepare for next seasons equestrian events with top class trainers
- Learn techniques to achieve your best results
- Develop your skills to enjoy all the disciplines
- Winter & Spring dates indoors, on grass, over fences
- Dressage * Show Jumping * Cross Country
- Book now
There are three dates to choose from Sun 11th Feb; Wed 14th Feb and Sun 18th Mar. The venue will be either at Frenchfield Park on grass on indoors dependant on weather. Each day will host 3 two hour sessions combining flat-work, jumping and competitive training techniques. The group sizes will be a maximum of 3 or alternatively a private session may be available.